Google

My First Bloggers' Event


Maybe it was meant to be. We luckily got slots for the Bloggers' Event at SM Mall of Asia.

I have been a hermit for quite sometime so when I got there, I was overwhelmed. People were taking pictures, chatting, laughing -- simply enjoying the food, the prizes, and the food... wait, I already mentioned that!

As we (my co-blogger Hiyas, my uncle Jun, and Kirby) were walking around the place... my uncle was so enthusiatic about introducing us to some of the bloggers (thank you uncle!) like Aileen, Karla, and Rain (I forgot other names, sorry). I was glad to have met very nice bloggers (and yes I agree with Jomar that there was quite a number of UPLB pips who attended the event) who surprisingly saved space for me and Hiyas at the picture booth as well (special thanks to Cathie, Gary, Paul, and Jomar!).

I wasn't really able to go around the place to meet a lot of people. I forgot my tongue at the parking lot (South) --and my sister forgot to give me our digital camera hours before the event (taking pictures is my way of being busy -- that way, I can hide my shyness). Despite that, I did enjoy getting a bit wacky inside the booth! But mostly, I enjoyed watching the bloggers talk to one another as if they have a special language. I think they (I use "they" not "we" since I still have yet to learn about blogging) do understand each other in a certain way...


A ridiculous moment: A piece of paper napkin went flying on top of our table -- got burned -- and landed on my paper plate. We had to put off the small fire with something (I forgot what I was holding. No, not a Secosana bag!) while Marcelle was bending forks on stage. I bend wires by the way, with my very own hands! (picture by Kirby)


Oh, there is one thing (not someone) I found irresistable by the way...


(pictures by Jun Asis)

... the fountain of desire! (No, these are definitely not pots of clay) -- Chocolate!

'Til the next event!

An Apple a Day
Mimi and Karl (Cliquebooth owners)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thit waws fun. i know there'll be plenty more to come...

and don't forget to join the contest. you might just get to win the KL tour.

God bless to you and Hiyas.

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Thanks po for coming! God bless you! :)

Anonymous said...

hi there! naipon mo lahat ng write ups a... :)

Anonymous said...

nice ;) oks lang ba na ni-repost sa PBS 'tong listahan mo ng mga blog posts about the event? :D syempre kasama pati tong sa yo hehe. salamat!

PBS

Anonymous said...

eto pala yung link :D let me know pag may issues ka about this re-post. thanks!

http://www.pinoyblogosphere.com/2007/07/07/compilation-of-posts-re-taste-asia-blogger-food-fest/

Anonymous said...

would you like a trivia? the MOA meet is so far the largest meet of Pinoy bloggers, and we were all part of it.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

merhime said...

Hello. Naku hindi po sa akin galing ang links. Kinuha ko po ito sa blog ni mistervader na kinuha naman niya sa site ni miss aileen :) Sige po copy kayo para maishare sa iba ang links ng mga blogs na nakalista :)