Google

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT

FRIENDSHIP is the relationship of love. A true friend is one who yearns your blissfulness and helps without a tinge of greediness, resentment or expectation. He offers encouragement from the inequities and hardheartedness of others. He is merciful, compassionate and sincere.

The need for a friend is illimitable. In childhood, we look for those who share the adventure and independence of innocence. It is mostly a series of picnics and holidays, completely wanting of any care and responsibility, but nevertheless dependent on playmates. Teenage ends this stage almost suddenly. This is the period in one's life in which he experiences the deep wish of belonging to someone or a group. Then comes maturity, the period in which one may imagine his desires and expectations -- like concern for family, standing, and aggregation of wealth -- to be much higher than those he aspired for during his youth. But such desires hardly affect one's basic need for approval, honor and the blandishment of others.

To love and be loved is the basic aspect to happiness... including plants.

There is no doubt that happiness is certain if we can find a perfect friend in a parent, a child or a beloved. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find someone who loves without conditions. Impediment is almost always a possibility. And even if we finally find a friend in a beloved, parent, or child, the relationship may not last long because he/she may leave or die.

The loss of a friend sometimes lead others to precipitateness and suicide. Some try to get over their misery by amusing their concern and affection to animals or objects.

It is totally unfair for one to expect perfection in another human being because no one is perfect.

Churches, temples, priests, gurus, and all scriptures teach that our only perfect friend, our true love, is God. He is the one who desires our happiness and who created us to acquire the truth, so that we can be with Him in His Kingdom. He does this, even if He is ignored, forgotten and His messengers crucified.

Lovers of God are often mocked or at best ignored.

There is no reason why we should remain ignorant and detached. Perhaps we have not learned well or perhaps we were not taught well. Or, possibly, because we fear the truth. The belief that the momentary things we dote on is the greatest purpose and that God created us to be happy in this world is paramount. Many hear but do not accept and surrender to the truth that the love of God is the only way to peace and happiness, "on earth as it is in heaven."

If we can detach ourselves from the grip of obsessive emotional compromise with beings and things of this world, our capacity to love and be loved will be amplified a million fold because a true friend is limitless and endless.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's difficult to find someone who will love you unconditionally, but you'll never know, that person is just around, maybe the person whom you least expected...

Anonymous said...

In my situation, i often fall for the wrong person but never had I any regrets coz what matters to me most is that, I had given that person love and respect and be a help to the best of my ability, i'm happy witht that, and I will never ever expect that person to love me back, and one thing is for sure, I will always cherish the friendship and the moments we have shared and spent together.

ultradust@gmail.com said...

"I'm so sorry I've been so down
I started doubting things could ever turn around
But I still can't believe that all we are
And that all of our dreams are nothing more than material
Souls aren't built of stone
Sticks and bones"

4:12 by Switchfoot.

Anonymous said...

Merlin, you are amazing. I totally agree with everything you have written here. You are such a wonderful writer, very gifted. A person full of wisdom like you deserves more. I'm really looking forward for your book. Keep up the good work! :-)

Anonymous said...

Agreed, sometimes the person who loves you unconditionally is the person whom you least expected and might be the person whose always right in front of you, and you're never aware of it.

Anonymous said...

MY ATTENTON WAS CAUGHT IN THIS ARTICLE, I LIKE IT 'COZ I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED TO LOVED BUT IN THE END I LOSS IT AND I FAILED TO HANDLE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH WHOM I LOVED SO MUCH....BUT I HAVE REALIZED THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARES FOR ME, MY FAMILY,FRIENDS, AND GOD. BUT I THANKED GOD FOR WHAT I EXPERIENCED BEFORE, I LEARNED TO LOVE AND YET I LEARNED TO SET FREE PEOPLE...AND THAT IS LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Just like me huh, I am so in loved with this person and this person is never aware of it.