Google

Oh Lord Jesus, Amen!

If we only hear a living message
On how the TRUINE GOD has been processed
To become the all-inclusive life-giving spirit,
No doubt this hearing would produce faith.

Whenever I hear the word in a proper way,
The hearing awakens more appreciation for the LORD.
Appreciate HIM and spontaneously call on HIS name,
And persuade people to pray to live in HIM.

"OH LORD JESUS," I ADORE YOU
"OH LORD JESUS," I DO CARE FOR YOU
"OH LORD JESUS," I OWE MY LIFE AND
AM GIVING IT BACK TO YOU
HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND I LOVE YOU, AMEN!

All day long HIS presence lingered,
All day long HE stayed with me,
And we sailed in perfect calmness
O'er a very troubled sea.

Accepting, receiving HIM in my spirit,
Learned from many troubled way.
Seeking HIM is to be everything to me,
Like glory in my heart will be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so profound, full of truth...especially the fourth stanza so beautiful! keep up this site authors! God bless!