Google

THE SONG OF A MOTHER

Child, listen your mother sings
She sings the future for you
She plucks and strums and sings
Tunes that are common to all
Would you like to hear her again?

She sings in different melodies:
The songs of trust and gladness
Is for the child of the world
The songs of doom and sadness
Is for the child of a nation

Our mother, the preserver of songs
Croons her lullabies to the notes
Notes that reflects her loved one
She will continue to look
For the love of a child.

Amen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom is the most beatiful mother for me. She's the sweetest and caring, she has the most tender touch of love. I will never ever exchange the love of my mother to anyone...sana meron ding song of Father....I like the poem and I would like to dedicate this to my loving Mom!